• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Umbrella`s are they really helping contractors with tax affairs"

Collapse

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Ardesco
    On the cutting edge of grammar there Old Greg. Living the dream what!
    It's all go here, I can tell you.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally Posted by Lotech
    I am due to serving in Iraq and Helmand - got a problem mr stay behind behind your keyboard abuser!! Might be a point you turn up tonight aswell as if.... ha ha ha you loosers

You make me laugh yous weirdo s
    He went back and deleted that. Probably after posting this

No Dis in 2003
    FOS if you ask me (not that anyone ever does.)

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    On the cutting edge of grammar there Old Greg. Living the dream what!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Nazis, not nazi's!

Should clear up the fragment issue.
    I deliberately omitted the full stop to make it clear that it was intended as a fragment. But I'm that kind of crazy guy.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    Sentence fragment, please review.
    Doh!

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Nazis, not nazi's!

Should clear up the fragment issue.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by richard-af
    Delighted to help.
    Sentence fragment, please review.

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Nazis not nazi's
    Nazis, not nazi's

Note the comma. Delighted to help.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    Nazis not nazi's
    My point exactly

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I must point out that his query was answered in the 2rd reply to his post and PAYE explained in the 4th.

Anybody who has read these forums for a week or so will be aware that there are a bunch of spelling and grammer (erm grammar) nazi's on these boards and really, a bit of thick skin is required in the contracting world
    Nazis not nazi's

Leave a comment:

• richard-af
    replied
    Originally posted by Lotech
    I just wanted some advice that is all.
    Go back into the Army, perhaps? That's a suggestion, a request, and a fervent prayer.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I must point out that his query was answered in the 2rd reply to his post and PAYE explained in the 4th.

Anybody who has read these forums for a week or so will be aware that there are a bunch of spelling and grammer (erm grammar) nazi's on these boards and really, a bit of thick skin is required in the contracting world

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    TBH the guy came on and asked politely for some help. As usual he gets abuse and snide remarks as a first point of call. Ok the guy got a little shirty (understandably so IMHO) but it's no excuse for the cyber bullying. No wonder new users feel inhibited to post.

Leave a comment:

• Lotech
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill
    It's alright, you'll grow out of it.
    I just wanted some advice that is all.

Leave a comment:

• Ardesco
    replied
    I see your amazing spelling skills stike again
    I seem to have a real problem with grammar don't I